Headcanon: Whenever Anthea has more than a weekend off from work she goes home to her parents’ farm – partly to see them, but mostly she goes there for the horses.
Cosplay chez Molrene (yes I suck at titles I’m sorry) - When Irene asked Molly to get her lab coat along to the vacation the both of them were taking that week, Molly had no idea she would rediscover her confidence in LBDs and heels. But when your girlfriend is who she is, and suggests they cosplay each other for the whole week - well, it’s fun.
I’m so sorry for inflicting my horrible scenario-writing skills on everyone, truly, I am)
Also, I would apologize for the sparse-ish background, if I didn’t hate backgrounds so much. Sigh.
Sally’s invited by her friend, who’s getting married. Indian wedding, in London. And Sally’s discovered how awesome she looks in a saree.
^ aka, my excuse to draw Sally in a saree. *flails arms* no judgy-judgy.
For the August challenge by The Ladies of Sherlock - This counts as her taking a well-deserved break right? Even if she isn’t vacaying away, she’s still having fun?? *slaps myself to get rid of stupid insecurities*
The August Challenge for Ladies of Sherlock is Wish You Were Here! Draw, write, manip the ladies of Sherlock having fun on holiday.
- This challenge is open to any sort of creative endeavour: drawings, writing, vids, craft, anything you can think of that’s creative.
- It can be JUST one of the ladies in question, it can be several of them or it can be one of the ladies with one of the guys. However, focus MUST be on a female character.
- All female characters from Sherlock are welcome, both major and minor.
- Artwork and fic can be adult rated, however please tag appropriately with NWS and/or NSFW.
- Crossovers are welcome, as long as one of the ladies of Sherlock is the focus.
- Rule 63— otherwise known as Femlock— does NOT count as a Lady of Sherlock.
- The ladies can be on holiday (vacation) in any way you see fit… At the beach, skiing, just doing something fun… Just as long as they’re away from work.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of submissions you can make.
- This challenge is open from August 2nd to August 31th.
To post your fill, post it in your blog with the tag “#ladiesofsherlock” in the first five tags or send us your post ID through our ask.
(Challenge artwork by artbylexie. Used with permission)
Ladies of Sherlock “Once Upon A Time” Challenge
The doctor’s wife must be a little bit bored by now.
Mary Watson saw a chance to do something different with her life when her husband, Dr John H Watson, joined the army in 1914.
They are the law. Sheriff Donovan is not here for bullshit. Try to start something in her town, and you will be dealt with efficiently, ruthlessly and totally within the bounds of the law. And, Moran who? Deputy Anthea is one of the fastest draws and deadliest shots in the West. Screw with them at your own peril.
Due to circumstances in my real life, there will be no July challenge for the Ladies of Sherlock.
The current challenge will run until Monday and we’ll return in August with a new prompt.
Mary Morstan in Elizabethan era.
My entry for June Challenge for Ladies of Sherlock: Once Upon a Time
the ladies of Sherlock in other time periods